Hello My Friends!
It's been awhile since I posted any recipe here. Well, it's no secret that I'm obsessed with Beauty, Makeup and Fashion but I also like to dabble in Cooking. Okay guys, I'm not a great chef but I love to cook for my mom and dad... Ahem.. ahem... once in a blue moon.. Well, I'm too busy to cook yo! Yeap, I'm a very busy lady... busy very very busy... busy trying new beauty products and shopping kikikiki.... Alright, alright, I know it's not funny. Joking aside, let's jump into the recipe - Squid Spaghetti with Pomodori Secchi!
Let's begin with the ingredients. You'll need the following items:
500g Alce Nero Organic Spaghetti
Half a jar of 330g Alce Nero Pomodori Secchi.
Pomodori Secchi is Sun-Dried Tomatoes.
A jar of 350g of Alce Nero Organic Tomato Sauce with Basil.
300g of Fresh Squids (cleaned and cut into rings)
1 large Red Onion (Chopped)
2 cloves of Garlics (Chopped)
Salt & Olive Oil
Cook pasta in a large pot boiling salted water until Al Dente.
Drain and mix with 1 tablespoon of Olive Oil.
Cook Time : 20 - 25mins
Prep Time: 10mins
Yield: Serves 3 - 4
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat 1 tablespoon of Olive Oil. Add chopped onion and garlics and saute till soft and fragrant.
- Add Alce Nero Organic Tomato Sauce with Basil, Pomodori Secchi and Salt to taste. Stir and simmer on medium low heat for 15 mins.
- Finally add squid and stir well.
- Turn off the heat, once your squids are cooked. (Do not overcook them).
- Serve the pasta on your favorite plate, pour the sauce on top and top it with a generous sprinkling of dried thyme.
Facebook : Alce Nero Singapore
Website : http://www.alcenero.com.sg/
Buy Alce Nero Products : http://shop.healthygourmet.sg/
I hope you enjoy it!
Disclosure: I was invited to attend blogger event and won Alce Nero products. I am not affiliated with the said brands and not getting paid for this post. Images above were taken by me unless otherwise stated.