Hello, hello, My Cooking Friends! Today I wanna share my favorite mouthwatering recipe, Sea Treasure, with y'all. Yes, I love love love seafood such as shrimp, crab and mussel. Yum! Okay, without further ado, let's check out the recipe, shall we?
Prep time : 10 mins
Yield : serves 2
- 2 tablespoons of cooking oil
- 2 lbs raw shrimp, peeled & undeveined
- 5 crab legs
- 500g mussels
- 5 ounce can whole button mushrooms, halved
- 2 red chillies, sliced
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 cm ginger, grated
- Cilantro, chopped
- Spring onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon chilli sauce
- 1 teaspoon light soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon oyster sauce
- Salt & Pepper
Cooking Instructions :
- Heat a skillet or large pan on high-heat and add 2 tablespoons of cooking oil.
- Add garlic, red chillies, ginger, chilli sauce, tomato sauce, oyster sauce, light soy sauce, water salt and pepper. Stir and simmer on medium-heat for 5 mins.
- Add shrimps, crab legs, mussels and mushrooms.
- Sprinkle with cilantro and spring onion and serve Sea Treasure with rice.
I truly hope you give this recipe a try and tell me what you think.